2 de mayo de 2012

When I Lost Land


"Amantes de día y de noche" (Lovers at day and at night)
by Pedro Fabio Veras

I'm very intrigued
I'm very interested
Too much curiosity

What is the next word?
The following sentence?

This is my reality,
The wish was fulfilled;
Dreams have come true;
Prayer was answered

The complicity is real;
Affinity is possible
Real connection exists.

So closer no matter how far*
My body is asking for you
My soul is reclaming for your presence.




I´m here for you...

When I Lost Land
I didn´t care at all

When I lost Land
I thanked the stars for  all that you are

Let me take you to my place.
Let me be yours
Let to my children to have your eyes.

Let me to be free,
because you know that love is freedom

Love me! Love me!
I beg!

*From "Nothing else matters" by Metallica


Recommended song: "Nothing else matters" by Metallica

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

El pueblo se pronuncia...