26 de febrero de 2012

To learn to say goodbye, is growing up

"Who doesn't have memory, one of paper will be made"  
Gabriel Garcia Marquez in "Love in the Time of Cholera"  
  
Who knows how long it takes to forgive a memory?  
Who knows how long takes that memory to possess you?  

Today I write, for the moment that happened, I do because that´s past time.  I don`t usually write about the present moment, I prefer to live it. I always have preferred write about past time, maybe because I love to hear histories.

Today I write, because is the best thing that I can do with your memory.

And, I write (I´m honest) because I suck saying good bye.

I should stop to smoke you, to drinking you, to thinking of you; that`s possible,
I just need time, abstinence and loneliness.

But, Is ok if I want you one more week?
Is not a lot of time, I think is enough. Is enough time to take all my feelings about you and then sent that bag to you, you can do what you want: keep it, ignore it, burn it, sing it...
I need one week to be the ocean and hear your strong voice, one more time.

I know, I´m a little crazy... And that´s not a secret for you.

Later, I just going to need time to forget, the forgetfulness is an art and I´m not a talent person.
I´m just starting to learn to say bye... Is time to grow up.

Now, if you let me, I´m going to take your eyes and smile to make a picture in my mind, just one more week.

PS: I´m thinking about something; saying good bye is a gray sentence, to accept is better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

El pueblo se pronuncia...